In the Internet world, To Find something in a web page has been an essential thing. So? This article explains you how to find something.
The most common things to find may be a code or a word/sentence.
To find a given code or word, what you need to do,
- Just Copy the sentence/word/code
- Press Ctrl + F.
- Paste the code/word/sentence.
- The browser will Highlight your find query.
1. When you are certain that what you're looking for, say a code is available in the web page but does not show up, use part of code to find it.
2. For example, if you have to find the following piece of code,
<b:if cond='data:blog.url != data:post.url'>
<img expr:src='data:post.thumbnailUrl' style='float:right border-radius:50px; border:5px solid black;height:65px;width:65px;'/>
3. Instead of finding all of these, Just choose part of code, for example,
4. Now, look for the code around it. That is how code based search usually works.
Note : - Browser’s Find option is not Case Sensitive.