In this article am gonna say, "How to make custom header on blogger?"
- Go to Template => Edit HTML. Check the box "Expand Widget Templates."
- Press Ctrl + F. Find "locked = ".
- Your first suggestion will appear and the code around it will be something like this,
<b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='no'><b:widget id='Header1' locked='true' title='INFOTRON Krishna - "To spread the knowledge of Computers" (Header)' type='Header'>
- In the above code, change maxwidgets to 2, showaddelement to yes and locked = false.
- Now go to Layout! Click edit on "Header" gadget and "Remove." Header removed successfully!
- Now click "Add gadget" which is at the place of "Header". Add "HTML/Java script" gadget!
- Give the HTML code of your own and enjoy custom header!